Sign up to use our Portfolio Analyzer.
- Downloadable PDF: The Unavoidable Pension Crisis, by Lance Roberts of Real Investment Advice, May 15, 2017
- Downloadable PDF: Uncompensated Risk: The Orphan of Modern Portfolio Theory, by Precision Fiduciary Analytics, Published in AICPA Tax Advisor, June 2017
- Downloadable PDF: Measurement of Removal of Uncompensated Risk in the Portfolios of Five California County Public Employee Pension Plans
- White Paper, “The Step-Child of Modern Portfolio Theory: Uncompensated Risk,” by Precision Fiduciary Analytics
- Report Link: “Uncompensated Risk & Diversification Analysis Report For the 1-YearPeriod Ended on February 19, 2016 of Selected ROBO Portfolios,” March 3, 2016, Stewart Frank, CPA/PFS, AIFA and J. Ben Vernazza, CPA/PFS, TEP (UK) emeritus (Download PDF)
- Presentation at AICPA PFP Conference, “Why Inadequate Diversification Causes Most Fiduciaries to Breach their Fiduciary Duties,” January 16, 2016, Stewart Frank, CPA/PFS, AIFA (PowerPoint available)
- For complete, original source material regarding 3rd Restatement Trust on Diversification
- Link: Report to Board of Directors of San Diego County Employee Retirement Association, “ProForma Investment Exposure Portfolio, February 28, 2015 with a Preliminary Assessment Report, Back-Testing and Evaluating Uncompensated Risk Removal,” Stewart Frank, CPA/PFS, AIFA and J. Ben Vernazza, CPA/PFS, TEP (UK) emeritus.
TWO WAYS TO ACCESS REPORT:
- (1) Click link above and click on “Item 3,” and then on next page click on “Item 3.1 Presentation.”
- (2) Go DIRECTLY to report by clicking here.
- Report on Milton Portfolio Assessment, “Risk and Diversification Analysis with Reasonable and Prudent Diversified Alternative,” January 31, 2015, Frank, CPA/PFS, AIFA and J. Ben Vernazza, CPA/PFS, TEP (UK) emeritus (Download PDF)
- “Diversification-Weighted Performance Evaluation,” January 27, 2015, James Damschroder. Link: Article on the latest methodology regarding reduction of uncompensated risk:
- “What is Diversification Worth?” Link: One of the earlier articles to address reduction of uncompensated risk, April 11, 2008, Geoff Considine.